Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hwy. 62 Art Tours and other fall things

"Strict Carnivore." Oil on Canvas, 35 x 40 inches

The Hwy 62 Art Tours are over! I am so grateful to everyone who took the time to bump down our dusty dirt road and visit my studio!!! It was a busy two weekends, with visitors from all over California, Nevada, Oregon, Canada, Arizona, and even a few folks from overseas. Incredible! A big thank you, also, to those who purchased a piece of my art. Without appreciators and art buyers, I can't keep doing what I do. I am so thankful to you all. >insert sloppy kisses here<

My next group show is at the Town Burr Gallery in Burbank, CA. It's called "Highway 2 - the journey and the destination." It opens this Saturday, November 8th from 5 to 8 pm. I will have three desert animal paintings in the show, if you happen to be near Burbank. I hope you will stop by to see it!

The rain we had in September has provided us with some lovely fall blooms. Red Amaranth, yellow Chinchweed, and yellow brittlebush.




Pretty stuff, but I'm allergic to most of it. Oh well.


Happy Fall, my lovely blog readers!


No comments: